All Categories ​>​ ​Travel Insurance ​ > ​ ​Help while travelling ​>​ Who should I contact if I need help while I’m on my trip?

Who should I contact if I need help while I’m on my trip?

If you’re experiencing a medical emergency and need medical help (including for coronavirus), seek help from local authorities and medical or law enforcement officers as needed.

You can also contact our 24/7 Emergency Assistance team who can help you obtain medical help, and if medically necessary they can work with local authorities to repatriate you home, subject to the terms and conditions of your policy.

You can also contact us while you’re travelling if you have any questions.


Qantas Travel Insurance policies are managed by nib Travel Services (Australia) Pty Limited (nib) ABN 81 115 932 173 AFSL 308461 and underwritten by Pacific International Insurance Pty Ltd, ABN 83 169 311 193. Qantas (AR 261363) is nib’s authorised representative and acts on behalf of nib. This is general advice only. Consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), Target Market Determination (TMD) and your personal circumstances before you buy.

Was this information helpful?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)