All Categories ​>​ ​Travel Insurance ​ > ​ ​Help while travelling ​>​ Who should I contact if I need help while I’m on my trip?

Who should I contact if I need help while I’m on my trip?

If you’re overseas and are experiencing a medical emergency and need medical help (including for a COVID-19 diagnosis), seek help from local authorities and medical or law enforcement officers as needed.

If you are overseas, you can also contact our 24/7 Emergency Assistance team who can help you obtain medical treatment, and if medically necessary they can work with local authorities to repatriate you home, subject to the terms and conditions of your policy.

You can also log into our policy portal to find information about your policy, policy documents, manage your policy or make a claim.

Important Phone Numbers: 

Emergency Assistance Team: 1800 954 016 (within Australia) or +61 3 9522 4838 (outside Australia), available 24/7, 365 days a year.

Claims Team: 1800 954 017 (within Australia) or +61 3 9522 4839 (from overseas), Monday to Friday 8 am to 7 pm and Saturday and Sunday 9 am to 4 pm.

Note: If you purchased your Qantas Travel Insurance policy before 19 July 2023, please click here.

Was this information helpful?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)