Making a claim
Give us a call on 13 49 60, the team are here 24/7 and can help you lodge your claim.
You can also lodge your claim online and book an assessment of your home and contents damage by logging into your account and clicking 'Make a claim'.
Before you call or visit us online to lodge your claim, please have the following information handy:
- your policy number
- details of the incident, including time and place
- the other drivers' names, addresses, vehicle registration numbers and insurance details
- any witnesses' names and contact details
- details of any tow truck company used
- police report number (if applicable)
If you’d like to check what you can claim, feel free to give us a call or refer to the policy inclusions in your PDS.
We’ll review your claim and come back to you within 2 business days of lodging your claim. If we have any additional questions, we’ll contact you and advise of the next steps.
Once your claim is accepted, we’ll help organise the next steps in either repairing, replacing or paying you the market value or agreed value of your car.